Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yo peeps......this my 1st time to post in clan forums...........srry bout that.........but ummmm.......could u guys like maybe help me get my arm trail textures??........u dont have to pay for it all but maybe send me some kind of tc that will help me get the funds for them?? .........35k each......but sending me 1k would be very kind...........tyvm..........also.......my brother elmo22 wants in YES........if u like u can test him.............ty guys..........ill try to be active in forums.........peace =D
We cannot send anyone tc at the moment, we need the tc for heads and soon to be Pecs. I would be more than happy to test your brother, but get him to fill out the form in the recruitment thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

ok so u guys are trying to get all yes members full texts?.......but can i fill them out for him? he's not very good with the forums.........also is there anyway ican be in the ypt? i want to let evry1 know ican be trusted with such a great responsibility
Well, yes that's what we intended to do. You can fill out the form for him but you cannot do the testing for him. The YPT is now the YAT and i am thinking about giving a new player the rightful title of being in the YAT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

lol u mean me right? lol j.k.....but we have been good friends for awhile now so cmon hook a buddy up......lol and i will fill it out for him right now............p.s. im still mad at him though lol......mosier didnt even try in the tourney........grrrrrrrr
ok nosam360 speaking for elmo22........ name: elmo22 belt: black reason for joining: wanted in a clan and nosam360 recommended this clan time: idk wat gmt means time im on: when nosam is on(usualy when fargle is on) need any more info pm md(nosam360)
i filled it out the best i could......but hey i can make a clan style head if u like.....and it can be diff. for evryone so that nobuddy has any complaints....