Toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=625602
Guys I'm selling this incredible head if someone is interested

And thanks koif for buying the other one
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
It's funny because you centered the image
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
We already won clan league, ES will open the thread and make the bracket just to keep the tradition and shit
So many shit talkers haha. But I like the high spirits though. I’m kinda looking forward to this years CL to be honest I’ve only competed in 3
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

I participated in 5 clan leagues iirc
I never won one tho lmao
My last one I was with [CT] we could have won but eheh. A few people in the clan didn’t pan out all to well.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Yeah when I was in TLDR we could have won but then someone fucked up everything and merged with Inquisition.

Also guys we have a new member, tochukwu
Last edited by Life; Mar 8, 2019 at 08:01 PM.