Toribash
Have you SEEN Moop's work?

I'll even pay. He is great with videos Fury!

And Kpenguin: I hope you don't mind :X It'd be cool if Fury had a phrase then a <-[CBK]-> Then Unite had a Phrase then a <-[CBK]->

Lol It'd be funneh!

(Back on topic) YouTube is crap for me. But I shall throw together all the aragements and create the account. I'll have all of you know that I run the YouTube! All videos MUST be passed by me before they are posted on the CBK youtube account. But feel free to post them on Toritube

I will throw some clips of you guys from teh replay thread and make us a lil Introduction video for fun
I'm not complainign at all. Everybody should be using my banner.
*Our banner.
<-[CBK]->
Back on topic though, yeah, moop pwns with vids.
I have a youtube account as well. :]
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Originally Posted by FuryBull View Post
Cina shut up, Moop will do nothing, I'll talk with him so he can record the vid, its not cool just say "do this" to him and go away.

^ what he said.

And as ive said earlier, i will HELP with the vid, but i havent got the time to make it
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
^I kno.
Cina the account will have a password for all the clan it isn't yours, and for uploading videos at Toritube, as I know, you need to upload it at Youtube first. And Peng I have a YouTube account too but we need a account for all the clan. And actually I'll do my own banner cuz Im bad.
EVERYONE COPY FURY'S BANNAR!!!

Jk.

Righto...Then i made the account, for some reason CBK was taken or invalid.

So I did the next best thing... ClanBreakfast

PM me for the pass. And Fury, I find it totaly apropiate that sombody runs the Youtube, and I made it, so I run it. All i'm saying is tell me if your uploading something so I don't randomly find stuff on the account, ok?
Cina if you "run it" it will be FUKIN hard to upload the vid cuz you take a LOT of time to upload the vid, and a LOT of time for giving it to you. What means it will be a FUKIN lot of time to sumbody see it at Toritube becuz there's somebody "running" our YouTube account.
Meh, I don't see how can he say that he's going to run it because we could just make another account. =/
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!