Toribash
heh sahee does tend to have an amazing way with words, strangely poetic :P, I personally would like to see hiding back in - seeing as things are resolved with sahee i can't see him not being let really.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
The things aren't forgotten, and I hesitate. I must say the term "we're tight" is way too much, but we don't bite each other anymore and that's a plus. We can even talk now, and he appologised me on many occasions, so things are even better, but if to let him to my thing again? I'm not really sure about that, though I want to give him a chance. On the other hand though, the skill level that he presented to me yesterday, was downright... pathetic :P. So that gotta be fixed while I'm still thinking.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
On the other hand though, the skill level that he presented to me yesterday, was downright... pathetic :P. So that gotta be fixed while I'm still thinking.

Yeah, I've been aikidoing since I left RA all that time ago, and my impro went down the tube a bit during that time...on top of that, last night was just a horrible night in general. I'd be quite happy if you would give me a second look to see how I normally play, and I'm sure I'll continue to regain my wushu skills as I play it more.
Well you gotta chance. Show me of what your game skills are worth. >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
In no attempt to rekindle old dead anger, I am clueless as to what hiding did. Would it respark bad feelings if there was an explanation?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
nobody really should push me to do anything, and expect me to do it straight away :P!

So true.

It's nice to see u there hiding
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
hi i wana join and im 3 dan black belt i got booster i can buy boosters to other poeple to. im active ingame and in forum
your belt meets the requirement, but your eye-sight is too weak, as the newly discovered infectious disease, that sah discovered (firstpostus notreadus) i find you infected

ps: you just got a probability to get sahammered

(if you happen, in an astonishing miracle way, get a second chance.... wushu replays please :l )
But why's the rum gone? :v