Toribash
I would say judo since most of us are best at it... although the idea still will come up that judo is too random... I would love to do sambo since it is more about skill throughout the whole round, but not many of us play sambo enough to get really good in like 3 days... Wushu isnt a bad idea either but I havent heard much from dodgy, and Jsoh just went on vacation starting today so we wont have our best wushu players...

so yea, hmmmmm
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I think sambo and KB would be a nice compromise.

If we do do the "each picks a mode", judo is our focus and best mode.. but again it has quite a bit of luck to it compared to TK so they would have an advantage (but i think we would still win judo anyway so it wouldnt realy matter to much).
We should discuss something with like kuntao and sambo instead of judo and TK and then we pick some other tiebreaker match if needed. This may be a little more fair.
Back in my day...
I would like to play TK, if that's what we're doing. Or KB. Or Wushu, just not Judo. Or sambo.
Last edited by nmilkosky; Jul 20, 2007 at 01:10 AM.
im ok with with wushu, sambo, judo, KB, and kuntao. probably i'd prefer most either sambo or judo.
Back in my day...
SAMBO, SAMBO, SAMBO, SAMBO, SAMBO, SAMBO, KB,SAMBO, SAMBO, SAMBO, SAMBO, SAMBO, KB, SAMBO, SAMBO,

um, I think we should do sambo
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I'll do sambo, if thats one of the choices...

I'll fill in any other mode if needed also

I usually pwn in sambo if i don't get all zidane crazy...