Toribash
Cris, I don't think that would work too well for multiplayer. In wushu, most moves work like this:

1st turn: setup for an attack

2nd turn: do the attack

So by the time you get to the opponent, they would have moved or attacked you instead. So get the basics down: 2 turn openers

Some people make 3 turn openers, where you jump back/sideways, comeback to 1st position, then attack. But those are more complex so don't worry about these just yet ;)
Last edited by scheczudio; Mar 3, 2009 at 09:10 AM.
[A L P H A]
Nicely put schecz :P
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey all, here is a punch I have been wanting to post for a while. It only works right with Uke, so I used him in the replay. Im trying to get a bit more power out of it, and also maybe get the punch into a better place to hit someone.

The first turn is actually something I have been messing with for a while now, and I have found a few different decent attacks in it, but this is one of the only second turn attacks.

Anyways, here it is. It looks kind of familiar, so if anyone has seen this before let me know.
Attached Files
newpunchrasa.rpl (25.1 KB, 10 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
thanks schec. The second one looks pretty much right on even though the replay glitched. Not a bad replay to watch either :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
my tries, the punch was rly a good option to make a combo out of it as schec at the deady2
i speeded the punch up a bit
Attached Files
deadycombo1.rpl (19.6 KB, 7 views)
deadycombo2.rpl (22.1 KB, 6 views)
But why's the rum gone? :v
got's 2 for ya,

personally more interested in the punch, it's pretty powerful when that hand connects but i'm having trouble with that right arm dismembering in mp.

1nike backhand2.rpl

1nike kick.rpl
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
made this punch though quite fast (48.48 )

might be a good opener, maybe you guys can make it even better
Attached Files
0001punchopener.rpl (16.6 KB, 13 views)
But why's the rum gone? :v