Toribash
Hello, I haven't seen you around much so I assume you came back recently or haven't been posting your stuff.

CranialConundrum: Pretty impressive replay actually, especially the decap. As the replay went on you had to make more precise adjustments to keep you head in your general direction and juggle it around, so there are a few points where you're a bit jittery, but everything else looks good, the kick at the end looks particularly cool.

HotDogWater: Standard madman, it's well made, but it doesn't have an edge that would make it stand out from the other dozens of replays that look similar. The skeet in the end is a nice touch, I like that you didn't grab for it and it was very quick and unobtrusive.

ShittyRick: For today's tricking standards it's a bit unremarkable, the lumbar bending completely one way or another under your own weight sticks out in particular. I think you could have made your movement more effective and gathered more momentum; in the first jump it feels like your arms raise from a position that is already pretty high, if you had them lower and swung them upwards you could have had a better jump perhaps.

The replays are cool but we've tried to keep the standard for joining at "wow inducing", so my vote is naturally a no. It seems you know your way around, what's left is ambition and perfectionism to make something truly impressive and iron out the imperfections. I hope to see you again.
oh yeah