Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Evil girls
Yeh, I don't really need advice but you can drop off something funny or just listen to my short story.

So well yeah, I met this hot girl like two weeks ago. At first she seemed really nice, not shy though. Right now she's really driving me nuts. Well we spend most of the day with each other made out etc. but we didn't talk about a relationship yet so I don't call her my girlfriend at this point.

Anyways, now that I got to know her a little better she actually starts SCARING me. She's so (bleep)ing direct all the time in everything she says or does, cheeky as hell and I generally feel like she's trying to "oppress" me in a weird way. I don't let that happen though and retort with something funny everytime she says something evil (like, for example; "Your hair looks ugly"). Makes her laugh.

Right now I think I'll bang her once or twice then leave her (and get stabbed the next day). On the other hand I'm not sure since she seems to be a nice girl, but her evil direct-ness about everything is starting to piss me off so I'm still thinking.

Just had to type this down somewhere. Feel free to comment. And yes, I'm serious.
♠NO♠