Toribash
@Lionet - Your parkour replay was really cool to watch, I'm gonna be honest, I watched it but I didn't comment on it, my bad. Well, the run was very appealing and I always enjoy watching your parkour replays (others replays too) but after you stopped running and started going down the ramp thing you lacked speed, and I'm not saying it was bad because your moves paid off really well, I just feel like you could go a little faster in your replays. The tricks throughout the ramp were nice but I suggest you try more advanced tricks with spins and such, those look really good. The mod itself didn't compensate you after finishing with the ramp, it has obstacles but it's not spread evenly around the map, so you just had to run to the nearest one (I liked your run here too) after you finally reached the obstacle you wanted, your jump was really creative but it lacked power IMO, you could've done another sick spinny trick too :^(, the climb was smooth but your tori kinda stretched and it looked weird, you did a tiny hop and then did another trick of the wall you were in, the trick itself was great but you should've kept your launching knee relaxed so it would look smoother, when landing, the roll was kinda useless because it was slow, it ended up looking forced, then it ends, I wanna see it finished :^).
Overall pretty cool replay. 8/10, finish it B^3

Ok here's a bad parkour replay (wip)
Attached Files
jisse_just_run.tbm (16.7 KB, 5 views)
just run.rpl (923.2 KB, 7 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar