Toribash
Hey, um i hate/ suck at writing so this is gonna be wonderful. my name is Masiah Hodges i'm 14 finna be 15 soon. i am homeschooled for the 9th grade but next year i should be going to a public school. school is beneath me in a way, i see it as teaching us things that we don't need to care about in the future. I'm pretty trustworthy and honest but super overprotective about myself when i need to be.

So i found TB through the tournaments that used to take place and i absolutely loved. then the tournaments dead and i completely forgot about the game. but your friendly neighborhood Matarika & Mochucha brought back 1 of the coolest things that happened to me.and immediately i downloaded the game and discord and met submerge 1 of my favorite tournament fighters. Then i met Daddy Swosh and i made them a promise that i will be a great toribash player and bring back the tournament's.

I'm still a noob. and not the greatest orange belt (maybe the worst right now) but i will uphold my promise i swear on my life (maybe a little dramatic how about my hand ill just cut my palm widda knife