Ranking
Alright so here comes Pat (woo)
So let's have a discussion.
Usually in Vector we get really skilled people and good artists and bla bla bla you probably read the threads on the top of our board since you mentioned you like Vector the most (if you didn't, then I ain't gonna repeat myself).

Now for the most part: there's no way you can be a yellow belt. You have A LOT of potential and I don't say this to a lot of people (I kinda do like to motivate people but yeah whatever). THERE'S JUST NO WAY YOU CAN BE THIS LOW ON LEVEL.

I like your art but it's not much advanced you know it's fine I like it you can do more, I bet.

Now for the real thing: in a 7 hours mark you got 6 yeses which is indeed fucked up, now go accept your invitation.
P.S: I prefer your belt to be higher than this for the sake of our clan. I don't mean anything by this but I'd just prefer it to be that way, it's my only request.
Anything besides this, good luck and welcome aboard! Hope you have fun. (you better do)

Originally Posted by Aadame
(gonna wait for pat tho cuz I dont want him to be mad at me again, love ya bud <3)

Why am I the mean guy all of a sudden? *doggyface*
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jan 23, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █