Toribash
Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
I know, but believe me when I tell you that there is a chance to make this happen, and it is not about hiring people and let them do the work, it is about some of the community members cooperating together to make something great happens.

if thats your inention, apply to become part of the event squad, help them host tournaments etc. there already is such a community for that whole purpose (not neccesarily pro oriented)

also there are the yearly championships for clans and solo players which basically show who are some of the best.

Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
If my plans work, it would be a great kind of tournaments like, for example: (First place: 20k, Second place: 15k, Third place: 10k).

if you want the best of the best to compete, which your intention is of the whole thing, then those prices are too low for them to play in your tournaments/league whatever you planned.
as example, 1st price for clan league were:
The chance to work in conjunction with the IF team to make a 3D ingame Item for the winning Clan.
Badge under clan's name in clanboards
One item of choice from those available in the shop

TP and VIP
10ST and 400K TC

comming on top of that is the actual fame to win the clan league.

i suggest, that you make a plan beforehand, what you want to do, what you can offer and then eventually find a team of people who want you to help with the idea.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken