Toribash
Okay I have this problem with a mod in progress... I can't even explain it though because I don't know -why- it happens....... so that's my question I guess.. I'm backing it up by a picture so you have some idea what I'm talking about

Okay the mod is about a HL2 headcrab but for some reason the velocity of certain parts jettisons to upwards of 4000 units.. I noticed this sometimes happens with Gluts in single player, when a glut hits the ground... but in some cases in the mod I'm trying to make the parts are nowhere near other objects (ground, player, parts, joints), nor do they have the velocity potential to get anywhere.. i.e. they're mid-air also it gets worse when you go from relax to hold... it's like the entire body implodes like a black hole is sucking it in D: like in that picture shown, the back legs aren't nearly as long as the front legs so they're not even touching the ground yet.. so my question is: Does anyone know why this occurs? I'd like to know because it would help me make this mod better
/set gr 0 0 -30