Toribash
DruggedPanda you goofball, he had to trade his Queen for my Rook. There was a pin! It was illegal for him to move his queen away, since it was pinned to the King, that's why I did that tactic. Either way he was going to lose his queen.

OH boy this game. I gotta say Panda, watching and analyzing your games are fascinating.

Okay so by the numbers:

White Black
Excellent 12 11
Good 2 4
Inaccuracy (?!) 4 4
Mistake (?) 2 1
Blunder (??) 3 2
Forced 0 1
Best Move 13.6% 23.8%

So still, best move is way way too small.

So some points:

1) You didn't move a piece until turn 5. Only pawn moves. Bad boy. At this point, white already has a +1.75 advantage. Luckily his next move he literally makes a mistake with his other knight and loses everything in advantage, it's 0.0

2) On turn 10, you throw your knight away. At that point, White's up +2.44. Had you instead took his knight with your bishop, and putting him in check, that would've been way better.

3) Again, this is amazing. I see huge pawn point jumps in end games, because that's when it makes sense... if a pawn is about to become a queen that's a big deal. ON TURN 13, Black is winning by -1.21, and white plays Knight to F3... and holy shit. Computer says it's now -16.33. That mistake is worth roughly 15 pawns. That's ginormous. That's like... a queen a rook and a pawn.

4) Your next move blunders that advantage, -16.33 goes to -3.87. Had you gone Queen takes G3 check, you take a pawn but the only legal move Black would have is King e2. When king goes to e2, you can play bishop a6, and literally the only way he avoids checkmate is sacrificing his queen. Once he takes back, the queen gets to take the knight and a pawn, with check. This is all FORCED, as in, white literally couldn't stop you.

So had you played turn 13 right, you would've won 2 pawns, a queen, and a knight for a bishop. And his King would've been in bumfuck nowhere. It would have been very crushing.

5) This is the biggest mind fuck ever. I'm glad you saw turn 20 was... holy shit.

On turn 20, you were winning by -12.36. Which is huge. Your blunder was so huge, you went from winning by -12.36, to LOSING by +14.57. Like 26 pawns is how big that mistake was. I guess he didn't want to just... take your Queen for free. So the very next turn it's -22.01 right back to you.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!