Toribash
Hi my name is DeniLumi i come from Albania im 13 years old and im applying for Evil

- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans? its a good clan with awesome members who are talented

- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community? im very active to forums specially i check clans forums everyday and im ingame not so active becuse i stay in sp doing replays

- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)
Yes im very active in forums 10/10 but ingame not so much in multiplayer becuse i make sp replays so i dont play a lot of mp

- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues? yes i will im actually really good to aikido everyone says that but if its needed sure i will gladly do it

- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...) Yes i have
becuse i saw a video thats called how to get every account free and i tried hampa`s account and got banned. And another time a friend of mine give me a head texture for free then when i tried to sell it i got banned becuse i didnt have any proof
becuse i forgot to screen shot the chat.

- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them? Only with
Rcrichman who is a good friend of mine.

- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out? I was in Haunted Vortex (first ever clan) Eon ( was leader on it now it doesnt exist) Vector Powpow Recless i5 . I was kicked from haunted for not being active but that was 3 years ago

- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.) Yes i do have
i make replays since 2014 i do Spar Parkour Ukebash Mas and i do soccer too in real life

Ill post some replays
Attached Files
mas tone34.rpl (438.3 KB, 7 views)
[SS] Drago Awake.rpl (985.7 KB, 2 views)
[M] Breaking my limits.rpl (381.6 KB, 3 views)
[M] Fanboy.rpl (400.4 KB, 3 views)
spar Poop.rpl (406.4 KB, 6 views)
pirs_PirsChallenge_fix.tbm (10.3 KB, 4 views)
bf_spar_jungle.tbm (27.1 KB, 3 views)
[M] Last frame decap.rpl (364.4 KB, 2 views)
aaaaaaaa.rpl (996.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Deni; Mar 22, 2017 at 11:28 AM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO