Toribash
[APP] Kiki
Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
Hello, [Aeon].

Going to keep it quite short.

I am looking to join this clan and though the belt requirement is 2nd Dan I still feel that I have a decent chance with being recruited.

Alright so first off, I started playing Toribash in 2009, I have been on and off sense then only getting on periodically. I have returned to Toribash as a more serious person and am currently looking for a laid back clan that doesn't require much activity.

However, I am currently active everyday playing this game for longs amounts of time. I browse the forum all the time and am always playing to become better. Though, this is only because I am going to college. The reason I wan't a clan that isn't very active is because there may be times where I may take a break for a few days and just be afk for a week or two at a time and I do not want to be heavily committed to clan for that reason.

I really just want to make some friends where we can talk on occasion. I look to be quite loyal to this clan if I am accepted. You may see me grow from green belt to a top player or you may just get to know me as a friend and just enjoy my company either way. I want to do it as [Aeon]Kiki.

sorry it took a while to post this

also i vote no, that app has no spirit and this person isnt going to stick around