Ranking
Yea, Mongius I agree with you on the whole OS etc... as you can get that for cheaper/free if you know what you're doing.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/z2X7wV

^ Little adjustment to your build (seeing as if he wanted to, he could use old harddrive from older PC and tbh 500GB should be enough for him anyways on an SDD and at least another 500GB on his old harddrive.

But yes, I tried to give him a full build with everything he could possibly need with little to no effort in doing extra things/workarounds. I've got nothing against your build though \o/
It's all personal preference and what he's willing to do. I really wished though they had motherboards with Lga 1150 sockets that support DDR4

Building a computer and buying certain parts within a budget all comes down to what you're willing to sacrifice to fit that budget.
I personally choose to sacrifice SSD/HDD read/write speeds as I don't see them as that import considering I don't do much transferring between them.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 17, 2016 at 06:06 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation