Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey cool hi welcome

What does everyone think of the Z move concept over Mega Evolution? I haven't gotten any of your input yet, I'm curious. Personally, I liked Megas. They were pretty dank, and with Z moves I feel it's gonna be pretty hit or miss. How is it going to reflect on the competitive scene? There's a lot I want to know or need to read up on, honestly. I feel it's going to be something on the adaptability scale. For instance, if Z Move boosts Base Power for that attack, and it doesn't matter if your say, Water Type Z Move hits a Grass type; Your BP is so high that when reductions are accounted for, it's basically like getting hit with any hard normal attack.

I'm also curious as to how Showdown is going to handle things. Will Gen 7 teams have Mega Stones be banned across the board (AG excluded)? Will Z Moves AND Mega Stones be allowed on the same team? Will Legendaries have Z Moves allowed too?

Speaking of Shoddy, I'm climbing again in my spare time. Even though PSL is going on (missed it lel), I still want to climb to Top10 on the OU ladder again. I have a few teams, my W/L is looking pretty clean as of now. I only really lose to really trollteams.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands