Toribash
Original Post
Got My Hands On World Tour
It's about time. But... I'm rather disappointed at what they did to the guitar mechanics, notes like to "mack" together if your strumming and that (along with a difficult chart) makes for more of an annoying experience. The drums are ok, the left cymbal likes to sleep on the job and takes a little doing to get it up unless your hitting it too hard, then you're just knocking it out. The vocals (unless i'm doing it wrong) are ok too, however I had to put the microphone IN MY BLOODY MOUTH to get a decent scale of my voice. The user content is great and the ability to make your own charts enables you to make a chart so bad, people will gladly purge their ears out <--- (Awesome)
The track list is great in my opinion, About the same as rockband in variety but just with more TOOL.

In the whole RockBand Vs WorldTour thing, I would still be on guitar heros' side, brawling with the unholy legion of RockBand but srsly. If you enjoy making things, doing other peoples things or just like a good "long" (If you're poo at it) challenge, Pick it up, Oh and online play is pretty much what you would expect (especially doing Band Vs Band)

Questions? Comments? Answers?
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?