Toribash
You're criticizing their marketing when its (as you've mentioned before) and indie team. They don't have a marketing team, what do you expect?

Also as far as I'm concerned, the combat looks like a small part of the game. I'd still be fine if there wasn't any combat at all, I'm buying it for the exploration. That's just what I enjoy.

found this in a PC gamer comment section and it addresses why I find this thread obnoxious

Originally Posted by anon
Some people think this game looks amazing...and that's okay! Some think it looks boring and terrible...and that's okay, too! Some of those who are excited will inevitably be disappointed because they've chosen to believe the game is more than the devs have ever said it would be, and (if it turns out well) some of the naysayers may find that it's deeper than they expected. I know it's just the nature of the internet, but what is with the rage and insults over different opinions? It seems especially severe with this title and it's just weird. Those interested are not brainwashed sheeple, and those not interested are not mindless COD fanboys. I'm personally really looking forward to it, with expectations firmly in check, and I hope it delivers.

Last edited by Hush; Jul 23, 2016 at 06:59 PM.
FIRED UP