Toribash
Why I want to join

I've always wanted to be acknowledged for my skill and I've always loved helping out clans and I think [Origin] is a great clan to do both of those things. I've seen many players from [Origin] and I think they are some of the best I've seen and I'd love to help out.

My toribash experience

I've been playing toribash for a couple of years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I started playing on a brown belt account that my cousin let me use at his house and he said I was pretty good in judo so I decided to get the game. My favorite mod has to be ABD but I'm also good at judo. I think the forums are one of my favorite parts of toribash, I love being on the forums and checking out the clan leaderboards to see where everyone is. Ever since I started playing toribash I was always worried about my win loss ratio and my rank but I've learned that ratio and rank don't really matter very much.

What I can contribute to the clan

I'm an advanced ABD player, I love the mod and I've just grown attached to it. Ive played most of my time in ABD and I have tons of experience playing against moop and many of the other legends of ABD. I think I can really help out with this clan in ABD with my experience and skills.

Me

My name is Blayne and I'm 15 years old with the birthday of September 18th 2000. I live in the amazing United States and I live in the beautiful state of Kentucky. I love playing basketball but I also really love playing toribash.
Some more hobbies are swimming, skating, and just taking long walks to clear my mind and to ease my sanity. I consider myself to be a generally good person, I'm kind hearted and I love helping people when I can. I don't get very mad at games but when someone keeps lifting me in toribash I get a little salty xP.

Other

I like watching sword art online when I can but that rarely happens with friends and suff T^T