Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkcoolguy View Post
Why I want to join
I always wanted to know what it is like in a clan it seems interesting a few of my friends
Tried to make a clan but had no TC lolz but anyways I thought this clan was nice so I wanted
To join.
My toribash experience
I have been playing toribash for a while now and I think I'm getting better day by day I get my
Butt kicked sometimes but overall people say I'm a good player I had been analyzing from other players for over a year now I play ABD akido and judo I'm on toribash almost every day

What can I contribute to the clan
Im on almost every single day I'm good at and and akido I suck at like Wusho and Musho though so don't ask me about that ever

Me
My name is Xiashawn werid name or xia for short I live in NC Usa I have an Xbox one and my account is Gamemaster3201 I like to draw and watch TV or play on toribash or Xbox in my
Spare time I don't rage quit anymore The guy beat me I just accept it and move rage quiting does not help anyone

Other
I like cartoon network and I do have parties for games on the Xbox I had also meet one of the origin members catraz or something sry I forgot your name and that's that

To be blunt this app sucks. you have almost no information about who you are and that is something we ask for. You also clearly didn't read the first post. Saying you don't rage quit "anymore" makes you seem like you will. My vote is a no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]