Toribash
Origin App
Hello members of [Origin]

Why I want to join

Well I have been looking for a clan since I left Jolt because no one in the clan ever played online there was only one person active in game the only place they were active was in game. Another reason I want to join is I always liked the niceness and creativeness of the clan. I found this clan because my friend cat4hbk is in it and he tried me for it and told me to post an app.

My toribash experience

I have been playing for about 7 years when my old accounts name was like xxMinimunchxx XD. I am fairly good at this game and play every day for hours on end I also reply on forums 2-3 times a week. The mods I play include mushu and aikido based mods mostly greykido or aikido.

What I can contribute to the clan

I can contribute to this clan my loyalty, skill in aikido and mushu, willingness to always get better at the game, and my respect. I am also fairly good at replay making and sparring. I can edit in Photo Shop and Sony Vegas.

About Me

Irl, my name is Nate/Nathan people call me Icee in real life for my nick name hint the name ICEEMAN. My hobbies are gaming, basketball, baseball, bowling, making short films, skateboarding, and doing martial arts. In martial arts my favorite type to do is aikido (irl) I'm a black belt in aikido and a blue belt in Brazillian Jujitsu. My skills are Martial arts, drawing, skating, and bowling.

Other

I like anime and cod purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
-----
BTW I lost my password to that old account I talked about.
Attached Files
ManipPracticeDecap.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
ClutchSave.rpl (63.6 KB, 2 views)
dat beast save.rpl (68.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 17, 2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump