Toribash
lugq7: The opener is cool, has great arm movement. But for some reason your leg kicking the ground at 580 bothers me. It looks like you wanted to spin a bit more but the leg was in the way so you just let it hit the ground. I think it would have given the impression that you're spinning on your leg if the knee was held.
Everything until the boomhit is pretty good.
The boomhit has poor aiming, all the dms happen because of different things (abs dm happens because of your grab; pec dm happens when you kick; lumbar dm happens when your leg scrapes it). The transition to the pose is kinda awkward aswell, you hold a few joints in midair and go into statue mode suddenly.

I think I was close to saying yes, but there were a bunch of things that were really annoying me in the replay. Plus, I feel like I've seen all of the things in this replay in the 3 replays you posted originally. My vote is a no, you are clearly good at replays but I think you haven't reeeeeeally impressed me yet.

AlphaN00b: Close: There was a moment in the opener that looked slow or floaty, where you were just waiting to get a limb or two on the ground to push off again (frames 400-365). I think that part could have used a bit more speed, the more time I get to look at your midair pose the more I realise it's not really a very interesting setup.
I like the double knee, not so sure about the decap. The grab switch is alright.

2Pac: Some cool ideas in this. I like the opener a lot. I think using grab for the decap looked kinda weird, the decap itself didn't really feel satisfying. I think you could fix this if you avoid having your foot bounce off of Uke before the kick. The split is an ok addition.

xapk: Well, I'm impressed by the fact that you actually ran for some of the replay. Most parkour replays I watch is just a bunch of tricking because the guy is incapable of stabilizing and starting a run after already being in motion, so good job on that.

My vote remains a no though, you have improved since I last saw your replays (that was probably a long time ago though, unless you applied recently) but you could do a bit more improving.

Since we missed the weekend (sry :/), these will have to do as the final decisions.
oh yeah