Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
80% of this thread in a nutshell.

"My teammates suck, I should be global but I'm not because I always get shit teams. Last game I got 26 frags and didn't win"

Newsflash, there are games you just cannot win. Now if you judge your level from a few games you carried, you are stupid.
The reason you are not ranking up is because you are ignoring your bad performances, and only focusing on the times you did well and your team didn't.
I've dropped over 40 frags a game and still lost, sometimes it's like that. You can't really prevent that from happening occasionally.
Drop the 20-30 frags always, and you will rank up faster than you can say olofmeister.

I've coached and boosted so many silvers, GNs, MG's, LEs and LEMs who literally think that the almost only problem is their teammates. When I look at their play, they might have ok (notice the word ok, not even good) aim but can't even throw a single smoke properly.
Then they exit frag their brains out and after the game tell me how their teammates fucked their game up again. "Just look at my score mate"
Now I'm here to tell you all something, all of us here (including me) are pretty bad at the game in the end. Once you accept that you make a thousand mistakes and that you don't know everything / do the correct plays every time, you can look at your own play and improve.

But the attitude that people like Kirito here (And many more) has "I never get paired with anyone decent, on occasion some of them can be nice and stuff, but they play like they are in cod."
Just shows me that people here have no idea how the game actually works. Sometimes you get good games, but that doesn't mean you are better than you actually are. Wake up.