Toribash
Originally Posted by juliano14 View Post
*enters a temple full of wite beared masters*
Umm hy,my name is juliano14 but you can call me julian
I just met a turtle member of your clan, he said im good and he invited me to join your clan^_^.
Now i will speak a little about me(even though its not alot else than being at the computer)
I am 21 years old curently searching for a job,im from romania,i know the basics of animation,i know a little about photoshop,i own a graphic tablet and not afraid of using it .I will make an animation after i finish the thread(i usualy spend hours on it)on this experience(is going to be awsome)
Im a little noobish about this cause i never was in another clan so *takes a shy voice* everything has a begining i guess?eheh
Ahem..*takes a courageous voice*I play this game from the very begining it was fun but i didnt had anything to play for..so i made pauses played it again made pauses again and so on(my felow turtle says he can see that)when i start fighting i dont start with a plan my head(not that i have anything in it xD)ahem..
I am a fighting game lover and usualy use my reflexes rather than thinking cause when you develop great reflexes you can be much faster than thinking.
I can shurely spend 1 hour on the game or on the forums,i will some get a job but i will play this game in my freetime.
I have a horrible disease called epilepsy wich got cured off but returned after years of no seizures one ocured recently.Dont worry too much about this im under treatment and im going to be fine.
I dont know very much about making applications or lists so im kinda noob at this.
My mother language is not english but i got better grades at it rather than my mother language in school anyways.My mother language is romanian
So all great masters do accept my in this clan

-is this good? <

Purple monkeys run wild in a red forest

Wow. Short. Simple. Funny. Interesting to read. Good work on the app, my vote is Yes.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.