Toribash
So, to keep up the activity i guess i'll post an other story:

Ok, so this friday was "culture day" at my school, what ever that means...
This meant that instead of lessons, we could just roam around the school and take part in activities that other students had created, like singing, painting, making jam, that stuff. And of course since this is sweden there were at least two or three activities completely dedicated to feminism. Those of us who are not SJW's find this day extremely boring. So, this day i brought poker chips, not real one, because those would be too bulky to bring, instead i brought little plastic pieces of similar shapes, but a lot smaller.

It seems as if most of my frineds are pussies who won't play for money, but i enjoyed playing poker with them anyway, since it was only for fun. All though i will tell you this: If we HAD played for money, i could have been quite a bit richer.

Since i have actually read up on poker strategies, i actually bought a book about poker for about 3 years ago, and i started reading it last week. This gave me a significant advantage and i was stunned by my peers' bad playing style. They simply refused to fold when the odds were against them, which just made me win even more.

Eventually though, we became hungry, and decided that in the next game we would all go All In, so that we could grab something to eat after. There were three of us, so i knew that i only had 1/3 chance of winning. I decided that those were too bad odds for me, so i fell back on my knowledge of card manipulation and with great haste i had provided my self with three kings during the shuffle. So, i won everything and we went to eat.

After that my two friends went home, but i returned to the school, since i wanted to sit at the table and practice various ruses and advantages that one could take with a deck of cards.
An hour or so went by, and then came two of my other friends, soon followed by a third. They saw me sitting in the corner with my card mat layed out on the table, seamingly endlessly shuffling the cards. They came over and sat by the table. So, being me i asked them if they wanted to play a few rounds of poker. They agreed, and i had to explain the game to them, because their knowledge of poker was limited to movies about "Texas Hold Em'". I don't like Hold Em', i much prefer the standard "Draw Poker" which i find much simpler and more fun.
So the game started, i handed out the chips, ten grren and five red to everyone, all three of us who had decided to play, the fourth one, named Al, a close friend of mine knew it was futile playing against me, for he had suffered at the hands of my devious ways.
I made short work of the others, by giving my self obviously superior hands, like four aces, straight flushes, and so on. They quickly realized that they were playing against unbeatable odds, so they instead started enjoying my little "show" of skill. Hence, they are some of my best friends.
I knew full well that i could've beat them fair and square, but i decided not to, i guess it was a combination of laziness and a want to display my talents that mede me cheat to win.

Moral of the story:
1: Don't play cards with Upp.
2: If one can cheat, and win faster, one DOES cheat to win faster.
3: I like showing off.

XD
Last edited by uppkicker; Apr 30, 2016 at 11:47 PM.