Toribash
Original Post
Things you hate about toribash.
This isn't really meant to be serious, you can say any random stuff.

Thinks I hate!

Joint textures - Why must white be transparent? Why can't, you know, TRANSPARENT be transparent? You may say "that's because not everyone has a program that makes transparent stuff", but then just colour the joint what you want it to be. I don't want to buy pure force in order to have white on my joints, then i would have to buy MORE JOINTS to make my other ones look normal. And how come only joint textures can be transparent, but normal textures cant?
And don't give me that "It's a tattoo" thing. Its still dumb. I like using white.

Speaking of pure force...

Pure Colours - Why?! Why is pure WHITER than the normal white? Why cant you make anything else that white? It bothers me when i see someone with pure force, and white textures... BECAUSE THE WHITE ON THE TEXTURES IS DARKER THAN THE FORCE! Pls! Allow transparent textures so you can see the pure force under it.
Make a "White" force, that looks like the normal white for really cheap or something, so you don't have to see that orange if it clashes with your set.
I would 100% use pure force if I could make everything else that bright, but i cant. so there's no point.