Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Because at A long range, you're going to aim for the head anyways, so the extra armor pen is pretty much useless unless you suck at aiming and your opponent sucks at aiming. And in that case, the M4 will beat the SG because it has better spray.

This seems to be your main argument agaisnt it, I don't know what elo you are but I'm supreme right now and I cant hit most long range ak headshots. Maybe high GE is different, I'm not there yet.
The thing is, sure AK is better ALWAYS, if you have aimbot. But people make mistakes and dont have the skills to get 100% headshots. I will proparly hit 40% of my shots long range with ak, SG would prolly make that 60%.

The strenght of SG isnt in the stats or in the price. It's in making it easier to headshot from longer ranges and from headpeek spots, thats all there is to it.

Again, I'm not saying BUY SG ITS ACTUALLY 100% VIABLE. Obviously it has its flaws, and I myself pretty much never buy it, but you seem to be just blatantly saying that it has no place in game and I think you're just wrong there.
Last edited by panttersin; Jan 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM.