Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well if you want to make wars then we could schedule one this week, please pm me which day and what time(and your time zone) you guys would be able to war.
1sbk will have to work on a better app if he wants to join. There is nothing agains him but now that we want to be official we cant keep letting everyone join.

Ray: I feel you bro, okno, but seriously here the heat is a pain in the ass and since I cant bax any longer there isnt much out there to do that interest me :/ we are planning to go watch the new Star Wars film with some of my friends (we are like 15 in total lol, we will take a hole file for ourself more or less)

Just did a few changes int he recruiting thread; check them here
-----
A lit gift from a payday 2 fan, enjoy guys

Now a new topic maybe,
What is your favorite mod? in which mod should we war? and, Which is the hardest mod to master?

Give reasons, now I have to go, I'll post about it tomorrow

+5:30 GMT, I know you reptilians will never war at the time when I am playing

The best mod is aikido7, aikido and ABD. because fuck spar and parkour
I think the hardest mod to master would more or less be aikido7 I think? It's based on aikido in real life and you can't harm your opponent

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
And I moderate the clan thread updating it, how big I am in front of iMatrx, that fgt is a POWER ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Also about Star Wars idgaf because it's not my theme if you know what i mean
IDGAF: I Don't Give A Fuck

I like to power abuse, don't kick me
Also how can you hate Star Wars you fggggggggtttttttt
You're better than me...
at sucking haha #rekt

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
also, exam's tomorrow. Don't expect me to be active guys, but i'll still update :[
-----
the first post is bugging me. Can i do the revamp now? i'll be serious :C

Yeah haha no

Omg like me and Onsola we are on vacations and you guys still with exams and shit, damn hehe.

@CataIyst: I'm joking man, do not take it seriously, You are one of the members that take really serious things about the clan.

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Been awhile since i did an eye shading, what do you guys think?

large

That shit sucks, why did you use hatching for the shading of the eye? The background is shit as well. Looks like you spent too much and it turned out spectacularly bad.

Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
I think it looks great, in comparison to me anyways.

You're that guy who makes the shittiest quality posts

Originally Posted by Wetch View Post
Pls apply in the recruitment centre in freeform and If you don't know how to apply in freeform or where the recruitment centre then don't annoy yourself with applying :>
-----
Hey guys me and Imatrx were playing in a server hahahaha, He got rekt hard, I will upload a replay, he ended up with 50% win ration and 6 wins with 4 loses, I ended with 22 wins and 4 loses after all with a win ratio 61% yeah!!! Wanna see him getting rekt hard? yea Yea? YEa? YEAAA? YEAAAAAAA?
By a guy called kenny or L0en he told him noob then he got Rekt hard, heh.
-----
Omg Imatrx u lucky the replay is bugged omgggggg,
I have bad news guys
The internet may go off for 2 weeks or even a month because they're making new phone numbers for the city, DAMMMNNNNNNNN

Haha what? Everyone has had something happen to them that fucking wrecks them because it was a lucky DM kick, it's not special, also.
I don't give a fuck about my rank, win ratio or belt. I'm not that shit who tries to brag about how good their win ratio or rank is, thinking it's an actual display of skill.

YOU WON TO IMATRX?
Anyways is too easy man, np

Nice hypocrisy, since you're shittier than me. If you want to have a match with me just to prove that, you're welcome to, since you're so shitty at aikido.