Toribash
Original Post
Role Playing Concept (WiP)
Concept focus is the 13~ stats and stat points leveling systems.
(link to complete set of notes and calculations, charts, and descriptions)
MOST role playing games offer four to six stats... your HP, magic, attack, defense. sometimes maybe you have speed and dexterity too. or a mix of them but still only 4.

I've spent years considering a lot more stats than strength, speed, constitution, and dexterity.

I have an algorithm for calculating outputs for attack and defense, turn rates, and more that has been under construction for little over 4 years now.

I'm seeing if i cant generate a little interest in this and maybe get some help. TBH this is not a one man job. i mean, unless im god, then by all means, pray for me a miracle!

In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek at my extended race selection, 20 element system, and 13 (and growing) stats:

RPG tidbits

element chart (huge)

I've borrowed heavily from celtic, gaelic, irish, norse, greek, roman, egyptian, mesopotamian, hindu, daoist, and native american philosophies, mythologies, and hostories.

They've all got a great world tree, a great deluge, deities/spirits, and dragons

There's more math in this RPG than an entire six years of middleschool ( pun intended)
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.