Toribash
I don't care but I'm gonna do it anyways

Heyo T members.
Names Rust, formerly Firetiger96 from namechange
I'm 14 years old, but due to my nonchalant attitude I don't really care about age differences.
I'm a "good" little boy in school with A-B honor roll and what not. I lack common sense however. I'm a person who enjoys music. I'm taking extremely advanced classes for my age but I'm not a wizard I swear.
I started toribash a while ago, not as long as others.
I enjoy sparring and parkour and my tricking is a work in progress.
My parents are strict so I only play on weekends. I have a phone though so I tend to lurk over threads on that (I'm using my phone to make this). Hmm let's see.
I draw, I can do head textures decently. I got into marketing recently, I'm not great at it though.
I've met a few of you guys in game, thought this was a fairly "extreme" clan so I figured might aswell.
All of you are skilled players that I enjoyed stalking through windows.
If you can't already tell I have a twisted sense of humor, cause I'm watching Nearly through his window right now.
I'm honestly at a loss for more words to ramble on with.
I can do things with stuff and other doohickeys.

My skype: Shreddin the Gnar
I'm on it frequently. About the name, I have some stupid friends.

Now I know this is more or less a troll thread, and I'll get rejected for a missplaced comma, but... H o p e y o u g u y s e n j o y m y s t u p i d i t y.

Thanks ,
Bye
Last edited by Rust; Sep 30, 2015 at 01:36 AM. Reason: I didn't mess up don't worry
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored