Toribash
Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post

Well that was brutal
-----
Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post

Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Hi Evolution,

Intro

I am Scintillate. I have wanted to apply several times in the past. I am an Aussie and my timezone is AEST GMT+10 so I am under the assumption that you guys have very different timezones so we would only be able to chat during certain hours of the day. I was a blue belt when I applied to Nitro 2 weeks ago but NiteNite encouraged my to train more so since then I have acquired a brown belt. Irrespectively, I haven't bought TC or Qi boosters so I level up quite slowly unless really motivated and TC comes slowly... I used to have quite a bit but then someone scammed me out of 2k (all of it) selling me a Daimyo Hat and Scarf. I should have known better but I do now.

Why Pick Me?

You guys wouldn't know but I am a hard worker, honest and supportive. I don't mind helping with apps in forums or fighting in game. (I must say that I do prefer in-game activities.) I do excel at and enjoy playing the usual mods that everyone does: ABD, aikido, judo (not as much), and M/Wushu. If you are looking for a person to fill your bank, right now I just can't fulfil that expectation.

Why I Want To Join.

I don't know if clan members will understand but Toribash is a lot more fun if you are talking to someone. For example, playing aikido in a room where no-one talks is pretty boring. But if you have someone, or some people, it's great to talk and have a chat while playing - it is just more enjoyable. And also I am a Mocucha fan...

Well, that is kind of my best shot ever - I've never wanted to join a clan so much...

Omg you lost 2K you must be in dept now
Last edited by gizodude; Sep 28, 2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate all games