Toribash
Hi Wapow!My name is ZephAxix, and this is my free form application to try to join Wapow
I don't have much tc or items that I can offer to the Wapow bank, but I can offer a warm, friendly person to hang out with. I can also offer my ABD/Boxshu Skills to the clan when participating in wars.
My favorite mod would be Boxshu_muhsu_v3.tbm but I believe I am better at ABD. I hope I can learn from all the people at WAPOW
I'm pretty active, as I play almost every day for atleast and hour. Usually more.
I would rate my forum activity 7/10. I browse the forum often and if theres anything that intrigues me, I will most likely respond. I also post often on clan threads.Also Theres no need to worry about whether I check my pms/respond to them, as that is the first thing I do everytime I visit the forums.
I started playing toribash about a year ago, and I loved it. Im not sure why, but It become my favorite game, and I could not stop playing. Today, it is still my favorite game and I play it as often as I can.
I'm sorry to say that I do not have skype, but I do have gmail. zephaxix@gmail.com is what I use for most gaming sites.
Outside of toribash, my life is pretty full. I go to school(well, its summer right now), I do chores, Shopping, Studying, and the usual(eating,sleeping). I also play Tackle Football, but not any other sports.

Thank you for reading my application.
WAPOW!
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;