Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
But forcing someone out of their job is?

That's some very creative morality you have there.

No, it's not.

Tell me how many people have died from not getting their wedding cake or wedding license, and if it's even remotely comparable to the number of people that would die of police or doctors or drugstores refused service then I'll concede your point.

I literally am not going to respond to you after this, you clearly don't understand the world you live in. Or... you live in a weird, oh so weird bubble.

"But forcing someone out of their job is?"

Yeah, if you do something that is illegal or immoral, lets say you work at a daycare center but you are a nudist, they can go "don't be naked". Its not a right to be naked around children even if you have some beliefs such as "clothes are evil". They can force you to wear clothes or get fired (or in the other case give marriage licenses to gays).

"Tell me how many people have died from not getting their wedding cake or wedding license,"

So racism is fine as long as nobody dies......
Everyone should try to prevent needless suffering.
Suffering is being afraid to go shopping because of the color of your skin or sexual identity.
Suffering is NOT: not being allowed to call black people niggers and refuse to sell shit to them.

"tell me how many people died when niggers had separate water fountains and couldnt vote? NOBODY DIED BECAUSE AMERICA!"
Last edited by cowmeat; Sep 17, 2015 at 10:52 AM.