Toribash
Originally Posted by tochukwu2 View Post
ME

my name is tochukwu i am 11 and live in america tho i am from africa. my hobbes are skating running and of cousre playing video games mainly toibash. i also have skype my skype name is favor.godswill.

toribash experiace

when i first sarted i usslay thought stupid things looked cool. the only mod i plyed was judofrac altho i wasnt that good at it but i was decent. now my favorite mod is abd and i am farily decent at it. also i dont rage much i really would only rage if somthing like hacking happend and i lost.

WHY I WANT TO JOIN

at first i didnt really think about joining origin then i went to there clan war with sinon and they seemed really nice and skilled and overall a really nice amazing clan. ive also been going around looking for clans sadly everyone rejected me.

what i can contibute

i can contribute anything as long as its not art wheather its tc or that stuff i can give you anything i can if it dosnt invole me doing art cuse i fail badly at that. plus im online every day so ive you need somthing from me you can ask. in the morning im on the forums the rest of the day im ingame and on forums.

other

i really like anime and playing games like ixbos and that stuff also i dont post much in the forums beacues ive got nothing to say i also love to watch purple monkeys run wild in the red forest :3

nty
self proclaimed lurker and stalker