Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
I wish to follow the ways of the Nitro.
My name is Greenmark, or you can also call me Mark, 12 years of age. I am a 9th dan black belt, like i play this for like lets say 3 years or 2. My first clan was Monk, I joined when I was a still 9th dan. I quit that clan because no one is online and I am so lonely that I cant play a single member. And I am here to APPLY a good clan for me called Nitro. I want your clan because your member is always online and good, respectful to me. And my friend is banana in your clan. I live in Philippines, Ilocos Norte. And I will tell you about myself I am brown, I am a kid for real ;), I am good at sports like almost all sports, I like playing games and my other games that I played is Minecraft, Blackshot, Roblox, Team Fortress 2, LoL, Elsword, And also you can find me in Garena+ called xXMarkcraftXx If you want to add me then add me , And my hobbies are playing basketball I already put it . Sportsmanship or basketball, tennis, badminton,etc.

This is my application, and I hope to become a Nitro like all of you.
Thanks for reading my application. I hope I can join you clan!

I rule in favor of a big fat
NO
Yes, that means -Support. Or whatever you call NO.

Reasons being, you have exclaimed interest in many FUN, ADDICTING GAMES. What this tells me is that you are not willing to give Nitro your all, but instead you would rather play other games. Also, unfortunately you lack good grammatical English measure, making reading some words cancerous. I would also like to point out your signature.
"GreenMark shall not pass!"

This tells me you have extreme self doubt, meaning you wont try to help this clan succeed.
These are my personal views.
Thank you for caring, now go away.

Besides, all this clan needs is me.