Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by OPgame View Post
Hello members of the Bitch slap clan also known as Nitro.You may ask your mom why is this pretty blonde guy why is he applying to Nitro.Well because I've seen u guys doing your opponents the craziest shit imaginable like breaking his arm with fuckin telekinesis and shiz. But I can do that too.My name is Channing Tatum I mean Jeff no my name is Jovante. I'm 17 and a beast at making toribash my bitch. Made u laugh huh.I know 3 cheap skates in this clan puffymar Kidrobin and my Jesus DJMC.They are all nice guys. To me I just love Nitro.Im on TB everyday and would kill to be in nitro.Its been ur bottom Bitch Opgame. P.S. I did see the picture I was supposed to put in but I couldn't paste it so sorry I would've but at least I had the care to read it.
-----
Hello members of the Bitch slap clan also known as Nitro.You may ask your mom why is this pretty blonde guy why is he applying to Nitro.Well because I've seen u guys doing your opponents the craziest shit imaginable like breaking his arm with fuckin telekinesis and shiz. But I can do that too.My name is Channing Tatum I mean Jeff no my name is Jovante. I'm 17 and a beast at making toribash my bitch. Made u laugh huh.I know 3 cheap skates in this clan puffymar Kidrobin and my Jesus DJMC.They are all nice guys. To me I just love Nitro.Im on TB everyday and would kill to be in nitro.Its been ur bottom Bitch Opgame. P.S. I did see the picture I was supposed to put in but I couldn't paste it so sorry I would've but at least I had the care to read it.
-----

I understand you're supposed to sell yourself in an application, build yourself up, but this was a little too far. Not to mention you repeated the same application 3 times over with the exception of changing the ending. Your choice of words was nothing short of disgusting, I will never approve an application that uses short forms like "ur" or "u". It's a NO from me.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16