Toribash
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
We just need to recruit more ingame active players and incentive them to help with the wars. Then the number of wars would grow proportionally to the amout of ingame based members.

The problem we have with recruiting ingame people is it's rare to find one that meets our forum standards. Which brings us full circle, back to the question I posed in the OP - "At some point, we're going to have to tackle the tricky question of maintaining our high standards vs letting in more ingame-oriented people for wars. Depending on which way we answer that we might have to redefine our expectations."

Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
How about defining the positions of the War Squad. What does the leader do? The regular members? Perhaps some other ranks in the squad could be created.

Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I second this idea, having a war squad leader could be beneficial to the team, even if it is a somewhat honorary position. What they would do on the the other hand is something I've wondered as well.

If we were going to create a squad leader rank, then naturally, everyone else would be a regular squad member. How would creating this squad leader rank improve our position, though? Organising multiple members to join wars, finding new squad recruits, creating some sort of war schedule? That'd be a fair bit of responsibility - it certainly wouldn't be some figurehead/honorary position.