Ranking
Lol that really made me laugh, I can accept certain criteria of the spectrum from members, some of it may and will make me feel uncomfortable. Such as homosexuality to a degree because I don't like to offend even if members have tough skin its just a personal things.

I have been verbally abused for a good portion of life and sometimes people honestly don't realize the impact they have even though they may think it's a joke to them but not to others.

But I am a good sport and know when to wear my emotions on my sleeves and leave them at the door and prepare to have ass teared apart ;)

I appreciate the fact that you understand what is tolerable in Parrot because you do know better than me shit.. Your in the clan lol

I just don't want to come off as anything I don't portray in IRL. The tone and context of what is being said and how it can be said often times are misunderstood online, and I know online especially there is the domino affect online.

So I will drop this and I appreciate you not having a bad outlook on me and my humor in the app thread even though I shall prove to you I am funny.