Toribash
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol rainbow I never played yellow but I played red and blue
I can't remember too many other GBC games though

Gameboy Advance(d?) though... Final Fantasy Tactics and Advance Wars all day

Anyone every play BOKTAI? That game was super fun but I don't think anyone played it. You had to play it in the sun because the solar panel thing on the cartridge would make your gun more powerful and sometimes you'd need the sun to progress through the game

Oh an liaxo you should have told them about the time I had to do an hour Lon presentation that would be FILMED for my history class when I was in high school :/

Oh yellow is the best one because it has all the pokemons and all colors not just blue lol and you know its the normal pokemon one so i like it the most. Never heard of that game you mentioned. I only played ninja turtles and spiderman on game boy advanced.

An hour of filmed presentation would mean filmed and remembered shame for ever and ever for me :P ( specially, you know, with our social anxiety problem.)

My friend and I once took the place of our chemistry teacher though in the 11th grade, I didn't have social anxiety back then, or at least it wasn't serious, and gave the class a whole topic which is Solubility.

I don't know if we did good or bad but everyone kept laughing every now and then.
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Thanks Cpt. Obvious.

Btw, I've got new internet. And it still sucks. Only ping is good.

Did you know ? liaxo has 400 mega bytes per second internet speed in his SCHOOL ! I think that's what he showed us right liaxo ? Scandinavians have too much prosperity I think (just exactly like us in Syria ...)