Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
this looks and feels like a hate thing man. you're way too harsh imo. i'm gonna judge the app from my perspective but i don't think there's a chance of getting in since dscigs is a recruiter.

im sorry dad: i thought the opener was a little generic cuz but transitioned into really neat spins and i've always liked foot or fist taps against uke, but i do see 1 twitch where you contracted your right knee at like frame 380, btw really loving the acceleration on that spin starting at 370. couldn't see anything wrong with the grab, doesn't seem to stop your momentum or anything, its just a less than optimal boooooooooming spot, i've never had any luck getting a lot of dismemberments in that pososition, but like you know hwatefver. the double leg dm was alright, i mean its cool for continuing the replay fast, but it seems like there was a little less work done there than the start bit of the replay. like it looked good but you defs could've done something neater.

cat - soi: it looked good cept you know MANIPULATION REPLays. at first seemed like you were more focused on uke's spinnin than your own movement, but i don't know how much you can really move around upside down mid air. i personally like how the arms move during that but i feel like other people would condemn it for looking robotic and whatnot. i don't have anything to critique about the rest cuz it looks so good, like something out of an internet replay, i really love the leg boom thing it looks awesome.

little to say about im not a legend because hot damn them fast spins, i can't really find anything off about it other than some minor twitching issues, and honestly overall that seems to be your only problem, atleast in these replays, but i haven't seen your recent stuff so you might have fixed that idk

if you call me bias then remember that i denied cat once before and i was against the decision to let her in the first time she applied. dscig's cnc just seems unfair to me.

i agree with most of your things, the replays looks pretty good to me specially soi

edit: grats