Toribash
Original Post
What are your "little tricks"?
I mean we all have some of these right? Little things that you can do to spice up your movement or get more power or something. I figure it might be good to share some of the stuff we've discovered.

Here are a few that I use every once in a while. I'll put some example replays up, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

• Moving my pecs in the opposite direction of my chest rotation. This looks kinda neat (imo) and it allows you to get 2 small rotations instead of one big one. Ex: Opener of this replay
  • Contracting both pecs during a punch. I'm sure most of you have figured this out, but if you contract both pecs when you punch it goes way faster. Ex: First punch here
  • Relaxing the chest in my openers. This is situational, but sometimes its really effective I've found for continuing spins. Ex: I'm like 90% sure I used it in the opener here.
  • Extended abs (in general). I think this looks super cool and it took me forever to start incorporating it into my movement. I used to always keep them contracted, now they're almost always extended. See previous replay.
Last edited by Larfen; Mar 15, 2015 at 08:27 PM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~