Toribash
I'm really sorry about not being too active recently. As I am sure you expected, it is because of schoolwork. AS level revision is beginning imminently and the teachers are pushing us pretty hard at the moment. I did 3 homeworks which were in for this week on Sunday (took several hours, not sure exactly how long though), I did 1 or 2 homeworks monday and tuesday which took about the same amount of time. This was all manageable, then, yesterday I was set 7 homeworks, they aren't all in for this week but you get the picture. I know all of us probably have a lot of work and I am know I am not the worst off, I am telling you about how much work I have to demonstrate that it is hard for me to stay active here, not because I want your sympathy. I can't access the forum with school wifi (except at lunchtime for some fucking reason) and have to use 3G on my phone. On Wednesday I get back home after 7:00, other days around 5-6 (including Saturday obviously). My mum usually takes my laptop and phone at night so I can't be on the forum after about 9:30 (unless she forgets or makes the mistake of trusting me).

This wouldn't be a problem if wasn't so damn slow at writing posts. Unless something on the forum can be responded to quickly (or is particularly interesting/important like someone mugging me off in a discussion thread) I am unlikely to respond at all.

And Ele, 200 year old house? Bitch please, my house is 500-600 years old with Tudor beams and shit. The downside is that it had victorian refurbishments in a lot of the rooms (parts of the house has been being built, extended, refurbished and demolished quite a lot in its lifetime so lots of different styles of architecture and design), the kind which houses always have in horror movies.
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 5, 2015 at 09:47 PM.
Good morning sweet princess