Toribash
[APP] Jaxonia
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hello [Aeon]

Let's get this party started. (Note: I have a deep hatred for freefofm apps, probably having to do with my OCD, so forgive me if it isn't the best).

I think I will start with the required info and then add what I would like to add about myself. I am 13 years of age and am reguarly told that I am somewhat more mature for my age. That doesn't mean I can't have fun. I love to make people laugh. I just have that extra ability to be serious when needed. I am a male, but don't act surprised if I say 'I love you.' Its in my nature. My belt is under my name, but its 4th Dan since you asked so nicely. I live in Maroa, IL in America. My GMT is central. My clan history is crazy, so I'll just list the clans I have made. (Rao), (Godly), and (BAD). I Ieft Godly and BAD due to drama, and I left Rao because it showed signs early on of major inactivity. I also have one ban due to infraction point build up. The infractions were mainly from useless posts which I try my best to not do any more. My forum activity would have to be an 8. I check as much as possible but school can be a bitch. My ingame activity would be about the same, except for weekends. Sometimes I have a free weekend, but I'm usually visiting relatives. For special skills, I'm going to say art, but not give any examples because its more of a passive thing. I don't really spend too much time on it. Also, I enjoy hosting. My skype is xchaoticmindx. My steam is Jaxonia and if you cannot find that, try XxChaoticMindxX. I found out about [Aeon] through a friend. ShoddyV2. I told him I would love to find a forum active clan to settle in, and although he has never been in [Aeon], he reccommended you to me.

Now I will go ahead and add a bit more about myself.

IRL, my name is Jaxon Wise. I love writing and rapping, so if you accept me, expect a Rap Battle thread. I enjoy Aikido Variants, Mushu, Taekkyon, and... boxshu. Yeah boxshu. I plan to apply for GM eventually. Its always been a goal of mine and I really hope to make it there (note: I am not applying for [Aeon] for a 'better chance' at GM. I sincerely am just looking for a clan to settle with). I plan to go to college and get a Doctors Degree (or masters, I don't know everything damnit.). I love to make jokes and... I think I can end here. If you need any more info, I will happily revise the app. If you have an IRC, I will join that as well.

Thank you for reading my app! I don't usually write in freeform, so expect a mistake or two. I won't hesitate to fix it if you find one though.

Shoot people, will add my opinion later. Also note, he applied to inq as well but decided to delete it.