Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wouldn't say it's just down to aim. It's how you set yourself up mainly.

A lot of silver people, and hell i'd say even up to like gn2s just don't know how to set themselves up properly. People don't snap to the edge when they corner, they go in, and they get shot because the other guy saw them before they saw him.

CSGO is at it's base about killing everyone you can see before they can do the same to you, so obviously it would help if you saw them before they saw you. By setting up properly, you nullify the advantage they have over you, and at that point, it's down to who can aim better.

Best example I can think of is Ts going cat. They smoke mid, wait out the shots through the smoke, and then they run into cat without checking the corner across from stairs, and then unsafely check stairs by hugging the wall across from stairs and just running across. Those are two situations there where if there is anyone there, Ts are dead, and the entire time the CT guy is at a complete advantage. I can't tell you how many times I get called a hacker when I correctly corner and instantly pop the guy waiting to kill me in the head.

Learning how to set myself up properly was the greatest thing I've learned since I started playing csgo. I have shit tier aim and like, even with that it's easier to carry games.
Hoss.