Toribash
Hey guys, I'm going to write my application like the guy above my head, because my English is pretty rusty, sorry then.
So my Irl name is Victor I got 20 and I live in france.
I joined toribash in June 2013
Actually I'm 6th dan.

I would be glad to join Evo, because I took a look on your discussion thread, and you guys look worm between member, and involve in life of forum, I meet you really often ingame but you go down in rank, I asked to Mocu why and he ans me something like "it depends on members". It's very for a player who's bored to be alone like me.

About my story on the game, I was in [Fr-death] [Origin] and leader(not founder) of [Ascend] I leave each because of the lacks of activity, I participate on some events like the Malmoth cup or actually I lead my own "Dojo" (or training center) (Unfortunately only for ofro members)
I participate on a bit less then 100 wars and win 25+ wars alone.

On the forum I'm loud-mouth, I mean when I think something is wrong or when I'm in front of an injustice I say, it cost me some infraction, but I stay polite.

About my Sp skills I got so much progress to do but I let you judge.

I think we can do a good piece of road together.
and you?
-----
Oh, there is a video in my sig if you want ^^
Attached Files
Influent.rpl (404.8 KB, 9 views)
Astral Vs Baspro.rpl (646.1 KB, 9 views)
Over the flow.rpl (305.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Astral; Dec 11, 2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!