Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sil, me too as I went to uni and cant play games cause of crappy laptop, I feel that ive left I huge part of my personality behind me.
For example yesterday I cancelled my WoW subscription an I got a bit depressed cause in the end I was sad for leaving it, as I used to play with a lot of friends, and kept playing it even though they have all moved forward.
I dont feel like playing video games anymore in general but thinking about them and all the fun times and awesome friends ive made out of it make me question myself. Are those things worth? I will never see and meet most of the people ive met online and befriended and as everyone will eventually move on with their lives you will look back at those years and ask yourself was it worth spending my time and losing the real life? or should I have gone and met them in person?

In my case this is the choice I have to make and I guess ive already made it even if I dont realise it, I have moved to england in order to study Biomedicine and thus I cant (practically) play games, both mentally and they dont fit in my timetable.
Probably you must face the same dillema as me
CREAM ON !