Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you try training with hand grippers in the future?
yes
6 Votes / 24.00%
no
6 Votes / 24.00%
maybe
6 Votes / 24.00%
This is a bad idea and you should feel bad for doing this.
7 Votes / 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Hand strength training.
I purchased some insanely difficult hand grip training supplies online, specifically these hand grippers, because they're cheaper than the captain of crush hand grippers however not quite as accurate, and I want to be able to crush tough things with my bare hands in the future:

here

Currently, I am about a third of an inch from closing the 150 pound one. A week ago i cut up my hands trying to close it like 5 times, ripped open the skin at the second finger joint on all of my fingers on both hands, should probably also have bought the hundred pound one but figured I was a strong guy and could do it. Unfortunately I was mistaken, I also bought a cheapo 1 dollar one from some dollar store a week after i bought the nice ones because i wanted something to do while bored waiting for my hands to recover because doing 100's of closes with the metal is not happening anytime soon, however the cheapo ones have soft rubbery grip so thats nice.

I hope to get better at this and close it within a week and start training with the 200 as well. If any of you have ever done this sort of hand training before or have interest in these sorts of things post here.

Progress is happening and if you'd like updates or pictures on this let me know and i'll post it here.

for context I am a skinny mofo but am strong for my size, at 122-135 (varies due to the stresses of school and eating schedules, and hope to get up to around 180 in muscle eventually) and a ridiculous 5'11'' I can bench my weight no problem and can do 20+ pull ups/dips no problems, lost a bit of strength recently due to a biking accident, where i had internal bleeding and almost had to get my spleen removed, however Ive fully recovered from that now with spleen intact, so have been trying to get back up to where I was and beyond.

either way tell me about your hand training experiences, provide and receive moral support, and let me know about your adventures in experiencing extreme grip pressure.
🫷🦚🫸