Toribash
guys I just made my app but the server timed out and couldn't post it I will make it again , the other app was so nicely done , god damn :l.
Well my name is David I am mexican gmt -7 I belive , 15 years old , I love videogames I play league of legends in LAN server , I am currently gold 1, my name ''daxter'' comes from the game Jak and daxter It was my first ps2 game I could never get past the first area but still I played it all day , that how I got into gaming. I used to be a former [U] clan member but then I left toribash because the clan died, I really had no other thing to do in toribash than being active in [U] , but now that I make a comback to tb I want to form part of this clan once again. Forum wise I know a lot about the forums I've been in the forums for a long time I am really active , I check every hour most likely every day.
I think it's all guys , Like I said I lost the other app cause it didn't post and did this on a rush.
edit: missed a lot of things actually.
I am a simple guy I don't do a lot of stuff I just stay at the computer playing videogames and go to school , I rarely do something else , unless I go out with my friends.
In-game I am not really that active I just go on bet servers and bet and hope to win stuff , not right now cause well I lost all my tc betting , but what ever I guess I will buy a bit more and just bet it all again lol.
My skype is Mecha_daxter you all can add me
I want to make part of this clan once again cause I need a group of people to be with so I don't get bored in the game and leave again.
I can help the clan become more active once again and make it become one of the best clans like it was before , for me this is the best clan right now, the most stable with the best group members.
Last edited by daxter99; Aug 12, 2014 at 06:44 AM.